Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Playing Catch Up

What a vacation!! My sister-in-law and I spent two weeks in Durango, Colorado, another week in Manitou Springs and visited many points in between.  The aspen were golden carpets on the mountains.  That along with great weather made it the perfect time to be in Colorado.

While I was out playing WWAN had several events which I need to let you know about.  An R&R weekend, the Third Annual American Hero's Fishing Tournament, an Enchanted Rock day event and a Cooking Class.

I'm gathering photos from the events.  As soon as I can get them I'll post them along with a brief write up.  

If there is someone reading this that would like to be my counterpart let me know.  Not only would it help to have someone to do the blog and facebook when I'm gone, there are times when we have several events running concurrently.

Stay Tuned!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment